The following is a list of things we consider on tenant applications. This list serves as a guideline but may not include everything required to rent a property. Certain criteria might be waved depending on the property, lease length and other factors.
* Household income will need to be 3 times the amount of the rent. Income must be proven with paystubs, tax statements and/or bank statements.
* Credit score requirements will vary by property with higher rent properties requiring higher credit scores. For one year leases credit scores below 600 will not be considered.
* Criminal charges will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Typically more than 2 criminal charges within the last 2 years or more than 5 in the last 5 years will cause an application to be denied.
* ANY felony charges within the last five years will cause an application to be denied.
* Past evictions and/or an unfavorable reference from a prior landlord will cause an application to be denied.
* Our standard for occupancy follows the established HUD standard of two per bedroom plus one.